March 9, 2012

New Beginnings

I know, I know, I've neglected my blog once again. But that's life for you, constantly getting in the way.

Not only that, there hasn't been much to report. No point in rambling on about nothing at all. There's already far too much of that on the inter-webs.

Apart from the day-to-day activities of a writer/father, and the fact that I was laid off from my daytime job, things have been pretty hectic. More so now as the hunt for another job continues. I hear my writer friends cheering in jealousy at the prospect of almost unlimited free time to write. But the reality of it is I have to find a job. It's fantastic having the extra time to sit down at the keyboard and punch out great fiction, but unfortunately it doesn't pay the bills. At least, not yet.

Nothing to report as far as publication goes, but that's okay. Time and a little patience will change that.

Anyway, I better get back to it. This little side detour has been great, but there are stories to be written, beasts crying out, anxious to be heard. And the last thing I want is to keep them bottled up inside.

Until next time.

ST

2 comments: